FrameMaker Tips | Page Scrolling
Posted on: July 20, 2020 / FrameMaker Tips / admin
Tired of scrolling up and down trying to figure out if your pagination is correct? Try changing your page scrolling setting to Facing Pages.
Category: Using FrameMaker
Relevance: All Manuals
To change the default page scrolling:
- Choose View > Options.
- Choose one of the following options from the Page Scrolling pop-up menu:
- To display pages from top to bottom (for example, page 2 below page 1), choose Vertical.
- To display pages from left to right (for example, page 2 to the right of page 1), choose Horizontal.
- To display pages two at a time, side by side, choose Facing Pages.
- To display as many pages as will fit in the window from left to right, choose Variable.
- Click Set.