AEC Inc., a leading provider of technical documentation solutions headquartered in Sandy, Oregon, is pleased to announce the appointment of Marcel Brache as the new company President. AEC Board Members: “Upon his acceptance, Marcel articulated his excitement to advance AEC alongside his associates, long-standing client relationships, and with our vendors.”
Marcel has been with AEC for over three decades serving in roles including that of board member and as part of the senior management team. His vast experience includes supporting the aerospace, transportation, and component manufacturer industry; strategic development; and program execution. Along with his passion for customer support and team building, Marcel has a keen focus on long-term growth while incorporating future technologies.
Marcel Brache received his degree from Mt Hood Community College, as well as business management education from Marylhurst University and Eastern Oregon University. His life’s work has been in technical publications, with a focus on transportation, primarily in aviation.
AEC Inc. was founded in 1984, and for over 30 years has earned the reputation as an industry leader in technical documentation. We provide accurate technical information for those who need it, when they need it, where they need it.
- AEC awarded Tri-County Metropolitan Transportation District of Oregon (TriMet) contract for Technical Writing and Analytical Services.
- LifePort awarded AEC Inc. contract to provide a Component Maintenance Manual for Aircraft Interior Divan System for an undisclosed customer. LifePort is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and certification of a wide range of mission equipment products for the aviation industry.
- AEC awarded technical writing and illustration services contract for (3) 757-200 modifications.
- Adient Aerospace awarded AEC Inc. technical writing contract to provide Component Maintenance Manual with Illustrated Parts Catalog for Ascent Business Class Furniture Assembly.
- Vigor Works, LLC. contracts AEC Inc. to provide Technical Writing Services for the Navy and DOE Rail Escort Vehicles.
- Woodard Inc. enters agreement with AEC to provide technical writing services for Component Maintenance Manual updates and revisions. Woodward is an American designer, manufacturer, and service provider of Thrust Reverse Actuation Systems (TRAS).
- AEC delivered multiple B747 Galley and Cabinet CMMs to Jormac Aerospace for undisclosed customer.
- ISD awards AEC contract for technical writing services for ATA-iSpec conversions and manual updates.
- Vigor Fabrication Division awarded AEC Inc. contract to provide Modeling & Drafting services for the Mud Mountain Dam project in Enumclaw, Washington.
- AEC enters agreement to provide technical writers for an undisclosed Space-Mission project.
- Lufthansa Technik awarded AEC Inc. multiple contracts to provide technical writing services for aircraft modifications.
- Lufthansa Technik awarded AEC Inc. contract to provide technical writing services for an A320 interior completion. AEC has provided technical publication support to Lufthansa Technik for over 20 years.
- Garmin Aviation Inc. enters agreement with AEC Inc. to provide technical writing services. Garmin AT is an American designer, manufacturer, and service provider of aviation/aerospace avionic solutions and components.
- AEC awarded Technical Writing and Illustration services contract for (1) 757-200 Interior Modification and 737-700 BBJ for an undisclosed customer.
- Jormac Aerospace awarded AEC Inc. multiple technical writing projects for CMMs of B747 Galleys and Cabinets, and A330 Galleys for undisclosed customers.
- LifePort awards AEC Inc. contract to provided (3) Component Maintenance/Operational Manuals for aircraft interior seating systems and Medical Interior Components for an undisclosed OEM.
- Helicopter OEM awarded AEC contract to provide technical writing services for AMM and IPC conversion project.
- Integrated Surveillance and Defense (ISD) awarded AEC contract for Technical Writing Services.
- Adient Aerospace awarded AEC Inc. technical writing contract to provide (2) CMM projects for Ovation Economy Class Seat Assembly.
- AEC awarded technical writing project to create ICA for a 737-700/700C Ka-Band Satcom installation.
- Lufthansa Technik awarded AEC Inc. technical writing contracts for A340, B737, A330 fleet manual revisions. Lufthansa Technik AG provides aircraft maintenance, completions, repair, and overhaul services.
- AEC awarded multi-year contract with Oregon Tri-County Light Rail System (TriMet) for Light Rail technical documentation services.
- AEC enters 3-year contract to provide technical writing and Illustration services for an undisclosed Space-Mission project.
- LifePort awarded AEC Inc. contract to provide (5) Component Maintenance Manuals for aircraft interior seating systems to an undisclosed customer.
- AEC awarded project to provide Component Maintenance Manual, Wiring Diagram Supplement and Cabin Attendant Manual for a B747-8 interior modification. (Undisclosed West Coast Completion & Modification Center)
- Adient Aerospace awarded AEC Inc. technical writing contract to provide CMM for Ovation Economy Class Seat Assembly.
- AEC provides LRU, KRFU, Component Maintenance Manual and LRU, GSAA, Component Maintenance Manual for undisclosed OEM.
- Lufthansa Technik awarded AEC Inc. contracts to provide AMM-S and IPC-S technical manual revisions for assorted modification projects.
- AEC awarded 3-year contract to provide scheduled revision services for the supplemental manuals for an undisclosed Boeing 747 fleet of VIP interiors.
- AEC contracted to provided AMM and IPC for Boeing 737-500 and 737-400 Auxiliary Fuel Tank System Modification for undisclosed customers.
- LifePort/Enflight Aerospace awarded AEC Inc. contract to provided Component Maintenance Manual for medical aircraft interior Litter System for an undisclosed customer.
- AEC awarded interior ICA technical manuals project for a B777-200LR interior completion. (Undisclosed West Coast Completion & Modification Center)
- AEC awarded technical writing contract to update Airbus AIRCELL BROADBAND SERVICES (ABS) SYSTEM WITH 2KU SYSTEM (ABS-2KU) for undisclosed provider.
- AEC awarded contract to provided Jormac Aerospace with CMMs for multiple B777 Galleys for an undisclosed customer.
- Lufthansa Technik awarded AEC Inc. multiple contracts to provide technical writing services for various modifications and fleet revisions. Lufthansa Technik Group is a leading provider of aircraft maintenance, repair, overhaul, and modification services for civil aircraft, from commercial to VIP and special mission aircraft.